Trip to Switzerland
We are partnered with junior curling in Switzerland to present this trip. The Junior Men's and Women's champions of the TCA Youth Championships will partake in a trip to Switzerland in 2021 to compete in the Swiss Cup.
Additionally, the TCA Youth Championships will be hosting two Swiss Junior Curling teams: one Junior Men's team and one Junior Women's team.
The tentatively scheduled dates are February 16th - 23rd, 2021. The Women's Champions and the Men's Champions will be flying to Switzerland with two chaperones. The teams will be billeted by Swiss hosts in their homes. While there, there will be scheduled exhibition games, training with Swiss coaches and sight seeing.
Included in your winning:
- Return Air Transportation from Toronto for 8 Players (4 Women & 4 Men)
- Ground Transportation in Switzerland (4 Women & 4 Men)
- Billeted Accommodation in Switzerland (4 Women & 4 Men)
Criteria to be met:
- No consumption of Alcohol while travelling under the TCA Youth Championships.
- 2 Original Players from each team must be travelling.
- All players must have a valid passport and the expiry date must but no later than August 23rd, 2021.
- As the players are representing themselves, their home clubs, the TCA and Canada, no misconduct will be tolerated at any point.
Any parents or coaches who wish to attend, will travel at their own expense.
There is no monetary value to this trip and no cash substitutes will be made.